Tracebloc is a platform that allows you to use federated learning to build machine learning algorithms with data scientists from around the world through competitions. The main features of our platform are:
- Participating in and hosting competitions.
- Monitoring Experiments that are currently running or have already finished.
Our platform allows you to:
- Collaborate with others to build AI that is ready for production
- Train your models on large, secure, and distributed data sets
- Take part in AI competitions and test your ideas
If you have any suggestions or encounter any issues, please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or tweet at @tracebloc on Twitter.
To get started, you can check out our Installation Guide and follow the step-by-step guide in the Google Colab section. If you're interested in hosting a competition, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Hosting a Competition."